What is the reason for Dr. Kaye's practice?
The medical practice of Dr. Joseph Kaye and his associates was founded in 2009 to meet a clear need: Patients want to achieve optimal health and wellness at all ages - even to slow or reverse the symptoms of aging. We strive to provide the means for patients to achieve these goals.
How do you differ from the traditional model of medicine?
Our current medical system is designed todiagnose and treat the symptoms of disease when it is in its final or acute stage. It is not designed to create wellness or to effectively prevent disease. It is much easier to prevent disease than to cure it. We strive not only to diagnose disease in its early stages when it can be more easily reversed but to prevent it. We use the techniques of functional medicine to optimize the functions of the body systems.
How does Dr. Kaye do this?
Dr. Kaye's practice uses the technology and medical science of the 21st century to optimize wellness and find the roots of disease, particularly the chronic conditions that are only treated symptomatically by mainstream medicine. We are not focused on symptoms so much as finding the root causes of illness and reversing them. This is the basis of functional medicine. We take an individual approach to each patient.
Who can benefit from this approach?
The beauty of our method is that everyone can be made healthier, regardless of their condition. Some will be cured; everyone will have an improvement in their health and a better understanding of their illness and how their lifestyle impacts it.
What conditions have you treated?
Our patients are seeking advice and help with issues such as:
- weight loss
- healthy aging
- bioidentical hormone replacement
- expert nutritional testing and guidance
- diagnosis and treatment of chronic illness
- aesthetic services such as Botox and fillers
- sexual Enhancement via the O-Shot™, P-Shot™, Bocox™, and ED Shockwave Therapy
- preconception Wellness Evaluations
We have successfully treated patients with:
- premature symptoms of aging
- autoimmune disease
- dementia/mild cognitive impairment
- heavy metal toxicity
- memory loss
- food allergies/sensitivities
- acid reflux/GERD
- irritable bowel/parasites/dysbiosis
- chronic fatigue
- congestive heart failure
- atrial fibrillation
- Hashimotos Thyroiditis
- adrenal fatigue
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
- diabetes/insulin resistance/metabolic syndrome
- atherosclerosis/high cholesterol
- andropause (low testosterone)
- migraine headache
- hair loss
- erectile dysfunction
- urinary leakage (women)
- prostate enlargement
- yeast infections
- and many other conditions
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease."