IV Therapies and Chelation Therapy
Optimal Wellness MD offers the cutting edge IV therapies that are very popular for their remarkable and fast-acting therapeutic effects as well as IV chelation to remove toxic heavy metals from your body.
Why have your IV treatments at Optimal Wellness MD?
- You will be treated with the most advanced IV formulas available containing ingredients which are not available at other IV centers
- Our IV center is clean, calm and comfortable with leather recliners and music; we offer free wifi so you can use your ipad or computer while you get your IV.
- Our IVs are mixed by an FDA-certified 503B pharmacy and shipped by Fedex overnight to our office, so they are “fresh” for each patient
- Your IV will be inserted in a clean, sterile manner at a clean and disinfected physician’s clinic-unlike other IV centers which may be located in an unsterile van or shopping center.
- Your IV infusion will be supervised by a physician board-certified in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine (the experts in IV therapy) and monitored by our licensed medical staff who have the skills to assist you in determining which IV is best for you and to deal with any potential complications
- We offer IV chelation to treat heavy metal toxicity, a difficult to find service
- Our prices are the most competitive in the area, given the high quality of the IV formulas we offer and the quality of our IV infusion center
1. Anti-Aging IV, including NAD+ and Glutathione.
NAD+ is one of the key regulators of cellular metabolism and is involved in gene regulation and genetic repair via sirtuin activation. It is closely linked to the aging/antiaging mechanisms of the cell as well as controlling energy production, regulating mitochondrial function, and enhancing fat burning. Unfortunately, it is poorly absorbed with oral supplements. IV therapy with NAD+ has been reported to benefit a variety of conditions, including mood disorders and alcohol or drug addiction through improvements in brain metabolism and is a critical part of anti-aging therapies.
We provide the full recommended dose of NAD+ along with glutathione and a powerful mitochondrial antioxidant, which has been shown to reduce skin ageing and protect the nervous system from aging. We recommend a weekly treatment for maximum benefit. Due to the slower infusion rate for this IV, please budget 2-4 hours for this treatment. $375.00
2. Detoxification IV, including Glutathione, essential vitamins, vitamin C.
Detoxification from chemicals, pesticides, metals, and other harmful substances can be enhanced with this IV treatment. Everyone living in our modern world is burdened with chemical toxins. We recommend this IV for anyone seriously focused on improving their health on a quarterly basis or as needed. $350.00
3. Immune Boost IV, including immunity-enhancing peptides
This is an excellent treatment for people with acute infections or chronic immune issues or infections, such as Lyme, long-haul COVID, mold toxicity, chronic inflammatory conditions, cancer or history of cancer. We recommend a one-time treatment to help you quickly recover from a viral infection or weekly infusions for more chronic conditions.
This IV provides all the nutrients your immune system needs to function optimally. We can include Thymosin Alpha-1, an FDA-approved peptide shown to improve the immune response to viruses, including COVID, and cancer as well as improve T cell production and overall immune response. $375.00
4. Athletic Performance and Recovery IV, including Amino Acids, antioxidants, and peptides to speed healing from athletic overexertion or recent injuries.
This IV includes nutrients such as essential amino acids, carnitine, glutathione, B-vitamins, Vitamin C and can include powerful peptides to accelerate tissue repair. It is essential to quickly heal damaged muscles and joints before they become chronic injuries and this IV may accelerate tissue and joint repair and boost levels of growth hormone. This IV is perfect for CrossFit athletes, Tri-Athletes post competition, or anyone who has overdone it in the gym. It may also help with recovery after surgery. $495.00
5. Rehydration IV, “The Hangover Cure.”
This IV is perfect for rehydrating your body after any cause of dehydration such as excess alcohol, hangovers, loss of fluids from nausea and vomiting or diarrhea, dehydration after exercising in the heat. Unlike trying to orally rehydrate, this IV helps you recover quickly and feel back to normal within minutes. We include all needed electrolytes and vitamins. $335.00
6. Chelation Therapy with EDTA IV
Chelation therapy is an FDA-approved and effective way of removing toxic heavy metals from your body. Recent randomized trials have also shown benefit in patients with coronary artery disease. Heavy metals include Mercury, Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, Aluminum, Gadolinium, and others. Since heavy metal toxicity or arterial disease are serious medical conditions, we require that you undergo our new patient intake process including a thorough history and physical by Dr. Kaye and have appropriate testing to document heavy metal toxicity before treatment.
Patients with autoimmune disease, cardiovascular disease, chronic fatigue, and neurological disorders have been reported to improve after chelation to remove heavy metals from their body. Typically, you will need at least 6 and as many as 24 treatments, depending on the level of heavy metals in your body. Sources of Mercury contamination include dental amalgam fillings, air pollution, certain fish such as tuna and swordfish. Lead is found in old paint, leaded gas. Arsenic is commonly found in polluted water from wells or seafood, and Cadmium is found in certain foods. Gadolinium is from MRI contrast. To learn more about our chelation treatments, click here.